Methods of payment
- Create account. It takes just a few minutes to create a Skrill wallet and bring all your payment details together in one place. …
- Make payments. Stay in control with simple, secure and quick payment methods, including stored cards and your account balance.
- No transfer fee when you send money directly to a bank account.
- Payments in minutes
- Easy and stress free
Send money easily
- Transfer money globally
- Transfer money abroad in 29 currencies with the interbank exchange rate.
- Send and request money in seconds
- Instantly send and request money from your friends at the touch of a button, and attach notes, images and GIFs to make things a little more interesting.
Fast set up, quick payment, Free/Low cost
They actually refer to the same kind of money transactions which may take place within the branches of the same bank or from a bank to another bank.
Wire transfer, bank transfer or credit transfer: is a method of electronic funds transfer from one person or entity to another.
To send a wire transfer, you need to visit your local branch or your bank online and provide the following information :
Account holder name and full address.
Branch number and full address.
Swift Code / BIC / IBAN code.
Routing Number (international)
To pay Direct Peptides wire or bank transfer please select bank transfer when you are in the checkout.
Plenty of payment methods. Payments can be made with more than 10 000 local and foreign banks, and with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro cards*.
Payments can also be made via international payment systems, in cash and directly via Paysera.
Fast and Cheap payment system. Easy to set up.
Often referred to as digital cash, Bitcoin is a virtual currency exchanged on the Internet and does not require a credit card or bank.
Paying with Bitcoin offers many advantages for consumers.
Bitcoin transactions are discrete because every purchase transaction is associated with a Bitcoin address (character string) and not a personal identity.
Bitcoin should be treated with the same (or greater) care as your regular wallet, which contains cash.
In order to pay with Bitcoin, you’ll first need to obtain a Bitcoin wallet to store and exchange your digital currency.
While Bitcoin wallets are available from many sources, our Bitcoin processor, Bitpay is one of the best.
We suggest setting up a Bitcoin wallet first before ordering. On the checkout select Bitcoin and the system gives you 15 minutes to make your payment.
ACH payments are electronic payments that are created when the customer gives an originating institution, corporation, or other customer (originator) authorization to debit directly from the customer’s checking or saving account for the purpose of bill payment.
This limited to customer who live in the USA.
When you are in the checkout please select bank transfer and once you have placed your order we will email you the ACH bank details